Wednesday, October 7, 2020

update (unlimited)

her benz 

in the driveway

crowds my step



I have all these buildings


on my hands



look at how 


it looks both


good and bad 


in September


in the hard pink and blood


red 


you can move


like the beat


anywhere


inside


the perimeter


~


the AC is way on


the stars are way off


smoky tomatoes 

dusted 


off and   

on being


high and some 


thing fresh

 

like nova 



new 

poetry of outside and 


before 


sucking up the future


a couple words to cool my day



the moon was

something orange

setting off

fall


then you got married


to too many people who


all slept in, in the chauffeur's cabin


the night before the baby


was born 


like nova, news


like stars on the fence


~


and I'm a fool for this evening


taking all of it serious


as clouds roll over you 


spreading 


your solitude


all over


my bed



I dream in 


wet stills


and come to


in mourning 

No comments:

Post a Comment